Objectives of the Organization are:
- to recognize and promote fellowship among the descendants;
- to inspire the descendants and the community at large with a more profound respect for the industry and sacrifices of our founding fore-bearers;
- to encourage historical research in relation to the discovery, exploration and settlement of North America;
- to acquire and preserve the records of the individual leaders, explorers and settlers, as well as documents, relics, and landmarks;
- to mark the sites of the founding of North America with memorials;
- to celebrate the anniversaries of prominent events of the first two hundred years following the discovery of the New World in 1492;
- to encourage research and writing about the period 1492-1692 through scholarships and awards;
- to promote genealogical and historical seminars and educational travel to Europe to visit the homelands of our founders.
The order shall be non-partisan, in conformity with regulations regarding 501(c)(3) organizations.